Thursday, May 9, 2013

Questionaire From Reni's Blog

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="550"] Courtesy of Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/445223113132382599/[/caption]

*I got this questionaire from Reni's blog @ Livewhatyoulove1.com. You all should check her out because she has great reads on her site! She has always been one of the few bloggers that has inspired me to continue writing regardless what it is about.

 

What has been your biggest loss in life?
I think my biggest loss in my life is not having the chance to get to know my dad's side. I guess it's not really a big loss, but I do feel as if I also could have made an effort to know that side of my family. I never regretted not knowing my dad, but I know nothing about my dad's side. I have nothing to show Ryu as he gets older which is somewhat unfortunate. People say, "you can't miss what you never" had which is true to a certain extent.  Though I want Ryu to be cultured and to know where I came from and our heritage. All he will know is my mother's side which honestly perfectly enough for me. I know Ryu might have questions one day that I won't be able to answer, but I guess that's part of life.


If you could go back in time, what would you change?

It would be having to be constantly passive. Since having to see my therapist and being on medication I've learned to suppress my emotions. Sometimes it's been for a good cause, but there are times when I just feel extremely angry and I can't do anything about it. I end up holding in everything I feel which makes it worst in the end. I let so many things slide and I'm losing myself in the mix. I have let people walk all over me so many times just so that I don't end up raising my voice or getting extremely agitated. I need to find a balance to control my anger

 

How do you take criticism and why?

Not fairly well. I still need to learn how to take it in a healthy and effective manner. I'm not going to lie I get butt hurt easily. I always feel like its a personal attack against me.

 

What separates you from every one else and makes you unique?

Probably just the fact that I'm super weird. I mean everyone is weird in their own way. I like things that people wouldn't think that I'd be interested in.

 

How did you get into blogging?

I got into blogging years ago, actually seems like a decade if  not more! I originally got into blogging due to the design aspect of it. I was twelve when I started and just slowly started tinkering with coding and Photoshop. I then started to read people's blogs and figured, "Hey someone might actually care about my life, haha". It's so true though! When you think that no one cares or is reading your shit, they actually are. Beware of what you write cause how you think and feel and what you write won't usually be interpreted the way you meant it through another's eye.

 

How did we meet/ become blog friends?

I was browsing online and ran through Reni's blog. A lot of the posts she writes about or the videos she puts online have tons of meaning to it. I then started to comment on her blog and slowly got to know her via comments and emails.

 

What’s your most treasured possession and why.

My most treasured possession would be Ryu. He's the love of my life and there's no one or anything in this world that could replace him.

 

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

I would love to be a professional make-up artist for special fx. I think that would be a fantastic experience and would be absolutely amazing.

 

If you were rich, what would you buy?

Well first thing I would buy is a house for my family. I never cared for a house before. Living in L.A it seems so unrealistic to buy a house because the market here is so high in price.

 

What’s one misconception people have about you?

That I hang out with a few ratchet people. Therefore, I MUST be the exact same way. Let's just say I've had my luck of choosing "friends" with flaws.

 

What’s one flaw about yourself that you dislike? what would you do to change it?

My attitude towards people. I have been disappointed time and time again. I always expect that people are going to disappoint me. I know that there are a few very good people in my life and I need to appreciate them much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment