Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration

I'm late posting these pictures, but I want to share them. I had a good time swarming shops with my little family on Sunday. I couldn't ask for a better day.

[caption id="attachment_385" align="aligncenter" width="740"]mother's day breakfast mother's day breakfast[/caption]

SONY DSCMy day started off beautifully as Sean made me breakfast! Seriously he's the best and I couldn't ask for a better day well spent. He made me guacamole with breakfast potatoes, and grilled tofu! Super yummy and filling enough to take a wake around Santa Monica's, 3rd St. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to bust out the camera and act like my tourist self.

We went to Barney's for lunch since I didn't want to eat at any of the other restaurants there. For some reason nothing else was appealing to me. We bought Ryu some new clothes since he's outgrown most of his or is about to. Seriously it's crazy how fast he's growing! I can't believe he's going to be four in July!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I swear he's so silly! Before heading home we stopped by Sean's parents. We had a good time and it's nice just being able to spend quality time with your family. Ryu had a blast there and he didn't even want to go home, poor thing was sad. It's okay though cause I bought him a toy that he wanted to play with when we got home, haha.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful mother's day! that breakfast looks so yummy!

    isn't it sad yet awesome how fast they grow? kayla is growing out of her clothes and next winter, i have to get her all new clothes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that's how I feel! I'm trying to transition him into bigger clothes but I find myself buying clothes for 5T just because he will grow so fast and I would be wasting money if I got him that fits him perfectly now. We all know kids grow every month, lol. Might as well get him something that he can wear for a while even if he looks a bit silly, lmfao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks SO good! I love guacamole. Your son is so cute... he's a year younger than my twin girls. Four is a really fun age- LOTS of questions about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stephanie: He already asks so many questions and I am sometimes lost for words. Aww twins must be so fun!

    ReplyDelete