Sunday, May 5, 2013

Easy Pinterest Weekly Workout

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Courtesy of Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/219480181812689883/[/caption]

Check this out! I have always loved browsing through Pinterest. I also love to save pictures on my phone to check out later on, but this caught my eye for a weekly workout. It doesn't look like much and it's something you can do on your own time. I have always been a lover of home workouts and I think that's got to do with my experience with P90X. I guess I let myself go overtime, but I bet if I stayed true to the regimen I would have a bangin' body by now (hah, yea right). All I know is that it really works. In fact, I need to bug my sister about getting a copy from her.

I want to try this for a week and see how well I do. I'll keep a weekly update of what's going on with me regarding my fitness so I can keep track of everything I'm doing as well. I noticed that the only way I am able to truly stay motivated is if I actually write about my journey. Not sure why I need to write about it to stay motivated, but hey whatever works right?

No comments:

Post a Comment