Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="604"] My mother with Ryu after I delivered.[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="604"] my grandmother with Ryu after I delivered[/caption]

I wanted to greet these two women in my life that I value the most. Without them I wouldn't be the person that I am today. Though we may bump heads, argue, disagree, and get frustrated each other I must say that over the course of 25 years of being around I have learned so much from them.

It is because of these two women that I have found courage to hold my head up high during the toughest and darkest times of my life. It is because of them that I have pushed myself to persevere for something greater. It is because of them that I have learned to be a compassionate, loving, and understanding mother to Ryu. If it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be today. I know that I should take more time to appreciate you both rather than just a phone call every other day or each week. I know that you both deserve more love, gifts, and hugs from your family all around. However, just know that on this end you are loved a lot.

Thank you to both of you for raising me to be the person I am today. I have never felt so much stronger and in charge of my own life up until now. I only wish to become a fraction of what you two women are combined. I want to be just as hardworking, caring, and strong for my family and for any other future children I may have.

I am not sure if you'll ever get on my blog to read this, but I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment