Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Coffee Mondays/Being Back

 
©2013 Pinterest
 
It has been a while since I've blogged on here. I have been paying my monthly bill for this space and it's not even being used properly. I do miss blogging, but for some reason life just starts to kick in and I tend to disappear.

  1. I've been MIA, but I really am in the mood to start blogging again. I have a bunch of pictures that I have taken in the past month that I would love to share. I also have done a lot since then and I also wanted to take the opportunity to talk about it.

  2. I'm a year older! I celebrated my birthday on the 15th of October and it was the greatest week ever. I felt so loved and it was seriously so much fun. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday completely worth it!

  3. Work can get so frustrating especially when you're super busy. I mean I know work for anyone can get frustrating, but what annoys me the most is when people are just so clueless of what they are doing but they tend to pretend to know what they are talking about. At the end of everything it just sounds like a bunch of jibberish and you had just wasted a goo 10 minutes of my time trying to understand what you were talking about to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment