I've been gone again and that's fine. We all tend to get busy here and there. I have always put my blogging and writing first over other things. However, taking time away felt good. I was able to focus a little more on myself and my family and figure out what I really wanted to accomplish with this blog.
- I still have not passed my test. I mean I have only taken it once, but I am planning to retake it in November. I am going to buckle down and study the next several weeks. I really want to pass it, but I feel like my studying keeps getting distracted.
- I am finally getting a little more use out of my camera again. I mean I have not been extremely involved with taking pictures, but when I remember that I do have my camera I'll snap a few shots. I went to the pumpkin patch with Ryu, Erika, and her daughter. We were only there for a good ten minutes. We were expecting for it to be much cooler out, but it was scorching hot and we were bundled up. We decided to take our pictures and bounce out of there
- My birthday just passed two weeks ago. I had a really good birthday! I came in to work and on my desk waiting for me were balloons and flowers. Thanks to Erika for getting them for me. I also got two different types of cakes from my mom and co-workers. I then went out to dinner and thanks to Sean for spending time with me! He took me out to a delicious pizza dinner for my birthday. I told him that I wanted to keep it a low key evening and just have some pizza. I was not even in the mood for alcohol or anything. Instead we went to this pretty good pizza place that served vegan dishes. After that we went to World Market. I had a great time just looking around and he even bought me two small cast iron pots that look like cauldrons, lol. I have been wanting it for my curry stew. He also got me a back scratcher which comes in handy if you're like me and you have hives everywhere. The following day I came home to more goodies! I came home to more balloons and a bouquet of flowers from Sean and Ryu. Then we went to watch Dustbowl Revival that evening and they were great! I got to spend time with the people I care about the most on my birthday and it was a real great week for me. I got treated to lunch for the whole week! Seriously it was just the best ever.
- The week after was Erika's birthday and of course the celebration I had needed to be just as good for her! I went and stopped by the store and grabbed a card, flowers, and balloons for her. I also made her breakfast that morning. It's been a while since I've had a friend I could trust and just have a really good time with. We have a lot in common and even though we are really different we definitely can understand each other and we also are very supportive and understanding of each other. We're not scared to be honest with each other and tell the other person when we're being stupid. I'm glad to have her around and I'm also glad she had a great birthday! The fun part is her birthday is a week after mine!
- I am going to start blogging again and just really getting into it. I don't want to promise anything, but I think I am just ready to just chill for a little bit and start writing again. I've been missing it and this is the perfect weather to sit down at your local Starbucks and write away.