Friday, November 15, 2013

My Good Eats


This is what I've been working on lately. I have been trying to really cut my eating in half and cut down on all the junk that I know is NOT good for me. I have made the effort of packing my lunches everyday. Most of my lunch consists of a sandwich with some type of side to it. I had also checked out the nutritional contents of everything that I was eating or what I made. Most of these are all under 300-400 calories. My favorite has got to be my breakfast tostada! It's only 280 calories, egg whites, black beans, veggies and baked tortilla to make it crispy.

I also was able to  snag that tomato straight from my garden. I am so happy that even if it's Fall I'm still able to grow some stuff. Though, this isn't the best of conditions to plant something I am still trying my best.

I am trying to eat a lot healthier and it's not that easy. I mean I love food, who doesn't?! Though, finding good food that is also healthy for you is something that takes more effort than just the drive-thru.I think that I have been doing much better, but I won't lie I have hit a few downfalls. I'm still pushing myself to eat a lot healthier. I'm planning to start sharing some recipes again, but in the mean time here are some delicious pictures of my GOOD EATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment