Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Insta.gram/Facebook Mashup

Since I've been MIA, I figure I'd let you all in a little bit. These are pictures I posted on my Insta.gram and Facebook.


1) This is how my hair currently looks. I took the picture this morning at work. I finally took the plunge and cut my bangs out of boredom this morning. So far I'm not sure if I like it just yet, but I'm sure it will grow on me. My hair is also super red, but starting to fade. Red is hard to keep up with, but such a pretty color once done right.

2) This is a picture with my mommy taken when I was a year old.

3) My best friend Rachel is big on couponing and snagged me 5 bottles of detergent all about 33 loads each jug. She's so awesome! I love her for it. She's also teaching me how to coupon and get the best bang for my buck!

4) My bestie Rachel and Toph before they left back for SD.

5 & 6) I've been trying to change my eating habit and so far I've been doing fairly well. I have cut my eating in half and even if I eat pasta or carbs I've learned to eat smaller portions and substitute whatever I can for a healthier alternative. My lunch was less than 400 calories, and the breakfast was less than 300. How great is that?

7 & 8) I'm starting to put together ideas for when I finally get my arm done. I've been waiting for a long time to get it started and seriously my ideas for it is coming together.

9) Picture of me and Toph. I am in love with this dog. She's so cute.

10 & 11) My lunch that was less than 400 calories and also less sodium. I have been eating sandwiches and soup lately to balance my diet. So far it's working great. My breakfast was also less than 300 calories! 180 to be exact. Seriouly eating healthier has never been so fulfilling and delicious.

12) Well just took a selfie, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment