Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Low key Halloween


For Halloween Erika and I dressed up as Mario and Luigi for work. It was definitely fun. Although, I changed to regular clothes not long after since the costume was a bit too short and fitted for my liking. We had a Halloween party at work and it was definitely all fun and smiles. We also had ordered catering of Mexican Food. Boy, do I love Mexican food! You seriously can't go wrong with Mexican food. We had the tortillas, two different types of meat, cilantro, onions, lime, and salsa. That was paired off with re-fried beans and rice.  

I tried not to eat that much since I'm not a big meat eater, but still did try it out. I didn't indulge in candy because for some reason my eyes and mind ignored the bowl the whole time. 

 
 Here is the costume I had on. I honestly didn't find it to be that cute on me. I also can see all my problems areas that I have to work on and have been working on. My main issue is my mid-section and I have started to contribute to a full diet flush and started my workouts to get rid of this beer gut. Other than that it was a good Halloween. 

That evening we took the kiddos Trick or Treating. It was fun because there is this one block where all the houses decorate their homes and it gets pretty crazy. There was even a house that has a performance to thriller every year. Quite cool if you ask me.


Here's a picture of Ryu dressed as a Ninja. I can't believe how big he's gotten! 

Anyway, that's all the recap I have for now for Halloween. I just wanted to introduce you all to the new blog I moved to because I just got tired of paying for the same shit. lol. This way I feel like I'm not obligated to blog. Perhaps, I'll be able to blog more from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment